Blogroll

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed

Thursday, May 17, 2007

My First Blog

This is my first blog entry and I do want to become a regular blogger, dealing with topics such as web technology, Hosting, Technical Tips, Useful applications, Media, Economy, Entertainment, Life and other topics that may be of interest.

Blogs of David Wang, Guy Kawasaki, Amit Agarwal, John Agno and many others has influenced me and I am inspired to publish the rambling thoughts I may have. The purpose of this blog is to communicate and share some of my experiences, thoughts, issues faced and the solutions found with others. I hope to talk about what I’ve been doing, reading and learning from Work and Life, and pass on tips and tricks regarding technology & life. Looking forward to learning from you too.

Thanks for reading and I hope all my time and effort is helpful (at least useful) to someone.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

kailly said...

nice site good picture well done keep it up my laadko beeridarr manhe bhi uun maate hilora yean hindaa khavna hai. excellent work done by u keep going

bye take care luv ya